Announcing Your Newest Furry Baby

As part of my 9 to 5 job, I recently attended a Special Events tradeshow in Los Angeles. One of the vendors there was a great little stationary company called tiny*prints. They gave me some samples of their work and I was really impressed. I made a note to myself to look up their Web site when I returned to the office. While perusing through their site, I came upon a really cute idea, pet announcements. Why not announce your new kitty or pooch the same way you would any other new member of the family? I decided to do some research on the Web and quickly found out that there is a whole corner of the stationary market dedicated to this concept. Am I the last to figure this out? Anyhow, I decided to dedicate my search to find the best of the breed, so to speak. Other than tiny*prints, that really has a fantastic selection, there is also Paper Shouts, which has a really colorful assortment of products, and by far my favorite the Pawprints Pet Announcement kit, which I found on Rock Star Pooch's Web site. With the Pawprints Pet Announcement kit, you can create and display a print of your pet's paw alongside a photograph. The kit also includes envelopes, so you can send your announcement to family and friends.

No comments: