I'm back!!!!!


It's been a while my furry friends. Honestly, after the death of my Bebe, I lost inspiration to write. She truly was the sweetest companion and I just didn't think I would ever love another pet the way I did her. I'm sure for those that have lost a family pet, you understand how you just don't want to expose your kids and heck yourself to that kind of heart break again.

Bebe, RIP my love.

Time went by and my husband and kids would try to convince me we needed another pet. I thought no way, no matter how many pounds they visited, I was unmoveable. Then earlier this year, when we made the decision to move away from the city, my husband sat me down and said look "I'd feel more comfortable if we had a dog that would at least bark if someone was at the door. We're moving away from the protection of a secured building with cameras." In March we brought home Gunner, a pitbull, who has not only changed my opinion of the breed, but also made me fall completely and utterly in love.

Gunner


So, I am back and inspired, not just about the amazing life of pampered pets but also about how they can change your life.

No comments: